I’ve noticed quite a lot of readers that I get on here are from overseas and this seemed like a fun and quick way for us to get to know each other better. I hope you enjoy!
1) I was born in Perigueux, in the South West of France and moved back to England when I was 3 years old.
2) I’ve been living with my boyfriend, Harry, for 2 years in August.
3) I passed my A Levels in English Literature, Drama and Communication & Culture Studies.
4) I’ve had jobs as a chambermaid in a hotel (I lasted a month), waitress x2, barmaid, New Look supervisor and administration officer (my current job) in the 4 years since I was 16.
5) I’m from Austrian heritage, so during my teenage years we spent a few summers making the pilgrimage BY CAR from Somerset, UK to Villach, Austria. EVERY YEAR. IT TOOK 3 DAYS EACH WAY.
6) I’ve been to 17 countries and love to travel.
7) I’m the youngest of my mum’s 4 children and the youngest of my dad’s 6 children.
8) I’ve had 12 piercings and out of all them only 2 lobe piercings in each ear still live to tell the tale.
9) Fact 8 has reminded me that once my belly button piercing got so infected that it EXPLODED on a night out. Sorry, TMI.
10) I’m a vegetarian.
11) There’s a 50 year age gap between me and my dad.
12) I was born with ginger hair and for some reason over the years it’s darkened out to a chestnut brown.
13) My favourite animal is a Basset Hound, this is my parent’s basset called Geoffrey and he’s just so beautiful;
14) In year 8 I knocked my own front tooth out with a Rounders bat in PE and the PE teacher made everyone scour the grass to look for it, my best friend found it only to be pushed out of the way by a glory hunting teaching assistant.
15) Fact 14 led to an absolute onslaught of cosmetic dentistry mishaps until I finally had my teeth done for the last time in January 2016.
16) One of these dental mishaps was that one of my veneers lit up as a neon beacon in clubs much to the hilarity of my friends; see picture below which will haunt me until the day I die.
17) I passed my driving test in April 2015, only to WRITE MY CAR OFF in a crash less than a month later, not only was the crash my fault but it was right outside of my sixth form college with one of my best friends in the car behind me. Don’t worry, no one was hurt except my ego.
18) When the police arrived and were checking me over I noticed out of the corner of my eye a pair of my pants (I must stress that they were CLEAN) blowing in the wind from the open back of my car for all to see which was very embarrassing at 9am on a Monday morning.
19) Harry & I will be going to Koh Samui, Thailand for 12 nights in June/July… we’ve already started packing!
20) My favourite thing to eat is green olives. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be them!
Thanks for reading,